Thursday 5 June 2008

Blog Stats


Every month, my blogging stats show, has beaten the previous month (except December - what were you all doing in December instead of reading my blog? What? Christmas? Parties? Eating? Watching TV?) And May has just managed to beat April at 4,300 and something views. Thanks! Let June beat May, event with one less day and lovely long evenings.

I'm amazed I find something to say most day though. The literary scene is certainly blossoming. Of course, I should be writing...or reading. See my amazon link for recent recommended and not-recommended reads.

3 comments:

Colm Keegan said...

where do you get these blog stats? I'd love to see how many people didnt read my blog

Emerging Writer said...

I use sitemeter. It's simple enough to put on the sidebar. Beware though, it's very addictive viewing. You can see where the readers came from and went to after and what search terms they used to find you. That can be hilarious!

Karen said...

Well your blog is always worth a peek, as much for the wonderful pictures you post as the helpful information. Keep up the good work :o)